Grace, Truth and Time

In need of a new subtitle.

Pages

  • Home

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Apparently Blogger doesn't let you put animated gifs in posts. I guess I'll just have to post regular old images from time to time.
Posted by rovingspirit at 3:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (32)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • CPGrey
      • Apparently Blogger doesn't let you put animated gi...
      • I have to wonder whether any of my non-Christian f...
      • Note on "Title explanation"
      • Title explanation
      • The new title and subtitle have been implemented. ...
      • Henceforth I will make blog posts under the assump...
      • Title
      • "For remember, the act of cowardice is all that ma...
      • Fancy "Earl Greyer" tea, I am disappoint.
      • I've always felt powerless to help people who are ...
      • Ronald Jenkees - Guitar Sound
      • I got up early (for me) today, and I'm rather enjo...
      • I get into this funk where I don't want to do anyt...
      • My roommate: "WHY CAN'T I NUMBERS?!"
    • ►  September (7)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (2)

Labels

  • IGuessEveryoneHasThisPhase (1)
  • Tweets (1)
  • VeryOldPost (18)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.