//TODO Come up with a complete joke for the pun "char bear"
Anything's possible when your game smells like 8-bit and not a lady. #JokeFail (referring to Old Spice and Minecraft)
It's far too easy to think "I'm ignoring God, so He must be ignoring me".
Owl City's lyrics (like those of other Christians) can be interpreted multiple ways: either [being] explicitly about God or making no sense at all.
Crack OC idea: Booley Ann, the logic pony, with a NAND cutie mark. [In other news, there must be something very wrong with me.]
If you ever catch yourself thinking "nah, that's crazy, God would never use that", think again.
I can't even see how wrong I am until I leave the conversation.
I almost started complaining that Twitter needs a dislike button, but I caught myself.
What is it about a person that makes us enjoy simply being with them?
"...much study wearies the body." Ecclesiastes 12:12
Being productive is much more challenging when you don't have any time commitments.
Feedest ye notte yon trolles!
I can't always help, but I'll try.
No comments:
Post a Comment